Post-Return Links April 12, 2008Posted by nukemhill in Apple/AAPL, General Interest, General Programming, Investing, Math/Science, WoT.
I’m planning on posting a rather extensive letter to Dad shortly, but in the meantime, I’ve got a collection of links I want to save for the future.
For your perusal:
- Interesting training schedule for new joggers. Got this from Omer on theaaplinvestor egroup. I’ve started something like it on the treadmill. We’ll see how it goes.
- Couple of links to Robotics jobs: 1 & 2. I need to meditate on these.
- The iPhone Dev Center. ‘Nuff said.
- CrackerJacks fireworks club here in Reisterstown. Link from Andy Webb of theaaplinvestor. May hook up with them.
- Broken Windows Fallacy. Useful to know. This may be relevant when discussing some of the Green technologies that are being bandied about as solutions to AGW. I don’t know.
- Scientists taking brain-boosting drugs.
- Youtube video on Laffer Curve, Part 1. Links at site for parts 2 & 3.
- What the Pentagon Report Missed, at Pajamas Media. About the report on links between Saddam and Terrorists. And, in spite of what the press mis-stated before the report was released, the report did describe extensive connections between Iraq and many different terrorist organizations. Read the whole report, and then read the PJM article on even more extensive ties.
- The Book Thing, in Baltimore. Free book exchange. Heard about this from Alicia. Thanks, Alicia!!!
- The Sun is Freaking Out!
- Intelligent Options, also from Omer. Supposed to be very high percentage of returns when playing different options markets, including futures on commodities.
- eBook on Permissions on Leopard.