Christmas Links December 25, 2007Posted by nukemhill in Economics, Environment, Investing, Judaism/Israel, Technology, WoT.
Some things I’ve been reading/contemplating:
- What Options Volatility is: TradeKing
- Black-Scholes applet used to calculate future Option prices.
- CSIS came out with a report claiming that Israel would weather a nuclear confrontation with Iran. I wonder at the motivations of the author. Is it:
- – firing a warning shot across the bow for Iran to pay close attention to? or
- – an attempt by someone to downplay the threat to Israel, so that more heat can be applied to Bush to ‘play nice’ with Iran?
- Clayton Cramer has more on Nanosolar. I want stock, I want stock, I want stock.
- Must-read book: Energy Victory. Here’s a blog analysis of it.